عضو موقوف

إحصائية العضو

arakik1967 غير متواجد حالياً

آخـر مواضيعي

افتراضي

Dear Brother
asalamo alaikom
sorry for my english writing

I beleive that the jin can posses the human been etheir from outside or in side his body
my cocern was do never beleive the jin either muslim or not, seek the help of allah by the ruqya and people who master this knowledge

may allah bless you for this site, I did my search, and I beleive that what you are doing is great, I am suffering from the jin pocession, and willing to travel either to Morocco, or saoudi or jordany seeking some Ruqya sheikhs to help me to cleans my internal and external body from the maggie, the jin is talking to me from inside my body, I did read the roqya and I know that he is gettin hurt, but I wish He will get burn at once, been seek for a long years
and suffering from this jin, just makes me more stong and good faith beleiver, I am original from Morocco, all of the people I used
to visit was just saitan servant, thats why I couldnt beleive any more on moroccan healers clamer, still looking for the right person, just like the one I saw in the internet from jordani the sheikh ayach qaaran
http://www.islam-universe.com/Exorcism.html
you can wach the movies, and share it with other brothers, hope I could have his contact, or he can be added to your site

thank you wa salam
Abdelhadi
Canada

رد مع اقتباس مشاركة محذوفة